This has been a bit of a weird cycle for me. It's the first cycle I haven't temped since we started TTC. I decided to take a temping break since we were going to be in Key West from CD 10-14, and with drinking and inconsistent sleep, my temps wouldn't be accurate. I figured those days would be essential in pinpointing O, so I decided not to temp at all this cycle. It's been nice not worrying about it, but now I wish I had the temps to confirm O. I used OPKs, and based on those and other symptoms, I think I ovulated on CD 18 which puts me at 3dpo, but I hate not knowing for sure.
I started thinking today about when I'll probably start testing and realized that it'll be next weekend. Mothers' Day weekend. At the very least, I hope I have a decently long LP this cycle so that my period doesn't decide to show up on Mothers' Day. That would just be cruel. That said, I can't help but think that a BFP on Mothers' Day would be pretty awesome.
It's always a double edged sword - temping vs. not temping. I hope this cycle brings you good news.
ReplyDelete