Monday, July 8, 2013

Vacation

The H has been on vacation for the last week, so we've gone to several wineries and went down the Cape for a few days. Here are a few pictures of our adventures (notice how most involve alcohol...)

Amazing winery with a café in New Hampshire
Photo: Our New England wineries tour continues...
Winery on Cape Cod that's housed in a 200 year old farm house.

Provincetown, MA




Cheers!

Photo: Is there a better way to spend the afternoon?

5 comments:

  1. I live in NH! You must tell me where this yummy winery/cafe is! (Gorgeous pics - hope you're having a great time.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds amazing! Love the water views.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ChickinNH: It was Labelle Winery in Amherst. The wine was good and the food was amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! That's less than an hour from me! I think I'll add that to my go-to list :-)

      Delete
    2. Definitely! It's about 1.5 hr. from us and it was worth the drive. We'll probably head up there at least once more this summer.

      Delete