Sunday, May 26, 2013

I'm a nervous wreck

Ever since my doctor's appointment on Friday, I'm a nervous wreck. I'm practically convinced now that I'm going to lose this pregnancy. I'm still getting positive hpts, but that's actually not making me feel any better because I know that hcg can stay in your system even if you've suffered a loss. I don't know if the doctor is going to do bloodwork again to run my betas and I don't know if the appointment I have scheduled for June 6th is going to include an ultrasound. I guess those are both questions I should call on Tuesday to ask.

I just wish I could be excited. I hate worrying like this and feeling like everything is out of my control.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure everything will be okay. Sending tons of good thoughts your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sun! Any thoughts are appreciated. :)

    ReplyDelete