Tuesday, December 23, 2014
We have a heartbeat!
I had my first ultrasound appointment with my RE today. I was a nervous wreck going in, but as soon as she got started, we saw the baby and the heartbeat. She didn't tell us the bpm, but she said it was strong. I couldn't help but start to cry when we saw that little flicker. The baby measured 6w6d which is exactly on target for where I am based on my cycle.
After the ultrasound, I officially graduated from my RE and was told to call my OB when I got home. I did, and I have my first OB appointment on Friday. Eek! I can hardly believe it.
I know I'm not out of the woods yet, but today was a huge step in the right direction.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hello little one! So happy for you :D
ReplyDeleteAwesome news! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!
ReplyDelete