Well, today is CD 1 of cycle 9 and it'll be our last chance for a 2013 due date. If I get KU this cycle, the EDD would be the first week of December, so if it doesn't work out, we likely won't have a baby in 2013. It makes me sad because I thought for sure we'd have a baby during the holidays this year, but now Thanksgiving is out and who knows if we'll have a baby by Christmas?
I know that we've been trying for less than a year and way less than a lot of people, but this cycle is hitting my hard. I think part of the problem is that I woke up at 3am with some serious cramps and hardly fell back to sleep after that. I need to get a good night's sleep tonight and wake up tomorrow in a better mood.
No comments:
Post a Comment