Today, I went to the Baptism of my friend's son. She must've told her mother that my H and I have been trying for a baby because at one point, her mother handed the baby to me and said I should hold him for luck. Then, later on in the day, she said (talking to the baby), "We're going to pray that Beth has a little boy or little girl soon." I've known my friend's mom for about 15 years or so and I love her dearly, but it just bugged me when she made the comments. I know she means well and in all likelihood, she probably is actually praying for me, but I guess I just don't need the reminders that I'm not pregnant yet.
Anyway, it's CD 24, 6 DPO if Fertility Friend is right about my O date (I actually think I might've ovulated the next day). We had decent timing, as usual, so it's just a waiting game at this point. My H's birthday is Tuesday, so getting a BFP this week would be pretty cool. I'm not getting my hopes up because I'm fully aware that I'll probably get my period next weekend, but my fingers are crossed anyway.
Hmmm that would have bothered me too. Let's hope it worked though! I'll need to find myself a baby to hold. Ha!
ReplyDelete