Monday, January 7, 2013

They really are everywhere.

I've heard that when you're ttc, you see pregnant people everywhere, but I don't think it's just me noticing. They really are everywhere.

My best friend had a baby a month ago, my cousin had a baby a week ago, three of my coworkers are pregnant (due in March, April, and June), and I just found out today that a former coworker of mine is pregnant. The last time I saw this girl was in August before school started. I had been ttc for a month and she was starting to think about possibly trying in the fall. She's due at the end of May, so she got pregnant about two months after we had that conversation.

I know that no one else's fertility has anything to do with mine, but it still sucks to have pregnancy announcements everywhere I turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment