A good friend/coworker of mine is pregnant. She found out the sex on Monday (it's a boy!) and today was showing me her sonogram pictures. I am so beyond excited for her and loved looking at the pictures, but walked away feeling a little sad too. It's not jealousy, I don't think, it's just that I have no idea when I'll get to be in her shoes. Seven months of trying to get pregnant is nothing compared to what some people go through, but there's no end in sight. I have to remind myself sometimes that this very well could be the month because I'm to the point where I pretty much just assume my period will show up on time since that's what's been happening since July.
I'm so happy for my friend and love to see everything working out for her just as she planned, but every once in a while, talking about her pregnancy reminds me that no matter what I try, I'm still not pregnant.
Anyway, I guess the good news is that I'm 3dpo and we had pretty decent timing this cycle (O-3, O-1, O). Fingers crossed.
No comments:
Post a Comment