Sunday, March 16, 2014

What a mind f*ck.

I ovulated on either CD 19 or 20 this cycle, so today, I'm either 12 or 13 dpo. Based on the cramps I've been having, I expected to wake up with my period this morning. Instead, I woke up to a temp rise. I jumped out of bed to test, and then I waited longer than I should have to look at the test. When I went back into the bathroom, there was a very light line on the wondfo that was probably an evap. I tested with a FRER to be sure, and it was definitely a BFN. I feel like such an idiot for getting excited about my temps and about a line that I knew immediately was probably an evap. line. I feel like my period could start at any time now, so we'll see how long it takes.

No comments:

Post a Comment