Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Day 1: Sunrise



This morning, the sunrise was officially at 6:41 in southeastern, MA, and this photo was taken around 7:00. It was a beautiful morning and a beautiful day.

Taking a photo of the sunrise was especially fitting for me today. Today is my 31st birthday. The last year was not a great year for me personally or professionally, and I won't remember my first year in my 30s fondly, but today, a new day dawned. I'm hopeful that this next year will be a good one and that the best is yet to come.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo! Happy Birthday! I sincerely hope this year brings you everything you've been dreaming for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo. Happy belated Birthday!
    I hope this year is wonderful for you.
    Mrs. Lopez of Loving Life In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday! I hope this will be a wonderful year for you :-)

    ReplyDelete